HLMA-QL00-S0034 Subminiature High Performance AlInGaP LED Lamps
The HLMA-QL00 dome lamps use an untinted, nondiffused lens to provide a high luminous intensity within a narrow radiation pattern.
All of these devices are made by encapsulating LED chips on axial lead frames to form molded epoxy subminiature lamp packages. For more information refer to Standard SMT and Through Hole Lead Bend Options for Subminiature LED Lamps data sheet.
These subminiature solid state lamps utilize the newly developed aluminum indium gallium phosphide (AlInGaP) LED technologies, the absorbing substrate carrier technology (AS = HLMA-Devices)
- Subminiature Dome Package
- Non-diffused Dome for High Brightness
- Wide Range of Drive Currents
- Color: 590 nm Amber
- Ideal for Space Limited Applications
- Axial Leads
- Z-Bend Leads, 12 mm Tape on 7 in. Dia. Reel, 1500 Parts per Reel