HLMP-6720-F0031 Subminiature LED Lamps
The HLMP-6720 Series dome lamps for use as indicators use a tinted, diffused lens to provide a wide viewing angle with a high on-off contrast ratio.
The HLMP-6720 Series 5 volt subminiature lamps with built in current limiting resistors are for use in applications where space is at a premium.
All of these devices are made by encapsulating LED chips on axial lead frames to form molded epoxy subminiature lamp packages. For more information refer to Standard SMT and Through Hole Lead Bend Options for Subminiature LED Lamps datasheet.
- Subminiature Dome Package
Diffused Dome for Wide Viewing Angle
- TTL and LSTTL Compatible 5 Volt Resistor Lamps
- Ideal for Space Limited Applications
- Axial Leads
- Z-Bend Leads, 12 mm Tape on 7 in. Dia. Reel, 1500 Parts per Reel
- Data Sheet?-?HLMP-Pxxx, HLMP-Qxxx, HLMP-6xxx, HLMP-70xx Series Subminiature LED Lamps?(311 KB,PDF)
- Data Sheet?-?Option 11, 12, 21, 22, 31, 32, 1L, 1S, 2L, 2S, Standard SMT Through Hole Lead Bend Options for Subminiature LED?(342 KB,PDF)