HLMP-7000-D0021 Subminiature LED Lamps
The HLMP-7000 Series dome lamps for use as indicators use a tinted, diffused lens to provide a wide viewing angle with a high on-off contrast ratio.
All of these devices are made by encapsulating LED chips on axial lead frames to form molded epoxy subminiature lamp packages. A variety of package configuration options is available. For more information refer to Standard SMT and Through Hole Lead Bend Options for Subminiature LED Lamps datasheet.
- Subminiature Dome Package
Diffused Dome for Wide Viewing Angle
- Ideal for Space Limited Applications
- Axial Leads
- Yoke Leads, 12 mm Tape on 7 in. Dia. Reel, 1500 Parts per Reel
- Data Sheet?-?HLMP-Pxxx, HLMP-Qxxx, HLMP-6xxx, HLMP-70xx Series Subminiature LED Lamps?(311 KB,PDF)
- Data Sheet?-?Option 11, 12, 21, 22, 31, 32, 1L, 1S, 2L, 2S, Standard SMT Through Hole Lead Bend Options for Subminiature LED?(342 KB,PDF)