osxMotionGR：Real-time gesture recognition software expansion for STM32Cube
osxMotionGR is an add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1. The software runs on the
STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the inertial sensors (LSM6DS0 or LSM6DS3).
It provides real-time information on phone-related gestures such as wake up, glance and
The algorithm exclusively manages the data acquired from the accelerometer at 100 Hz
sampling frequency to minimize the power consumption of the hosting platform. The
software comes with sample implementations of such drivers, exploiting the STM32Cube
software technology, running on an X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1
board), on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Real-time gesture recognition algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license) based only on accelerometer data.
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1.
- Libraries for Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 MCU cores.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor and gesture detection data to a PC.
- Sample implementation on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 board (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1 board), on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
MCUs Embedded Software
|X-CUBE-MEMS1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|NUCLEO-L476RG||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|STEVAL-MKI160V1||ST||LSM6DS3 adapter board for standard DIL24 socket|