MAX1968EVKIT：Evaluation Kit for the MAX1968
The MAX1968 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PC board that implements a switch-mode driver for a Peltier thermoelectric cooler (TEC) module. It operates from a single 3.0V to 5.5V supply and provides a bipolar ±3A (max) output to the module.
A potentiometer, DAC, or external source generates a DC temperature set-point voltage. Thermal feedback from the TEC module is compared to the set-point voltage to generate the TEC current-control signal. The MAX1968 accurately regulates the TEC current based on this signal.
When using the DAC, the EV kit connects to the parallel port of a computer running Windows® 95, 98, or 2000. Software, included with the EV kit, provides a quick and easy method to control the DAC.
Note: Windows 2000 requires the installation of a driver. Refer to Win2000.pdf or Win2000.txt located on the diskette.
- ±3A Output Current
- Operates from a Single Supply (3.0V to 5.5V)
- High-Efficiency Switch-Mode Design
- 500kHz or 1MHz Switching Frequency
- Programmable Heating/Cooling Limit
- TEC Current-Monitor Output
- SPI™-Compatible Serial Interface
- Easy-to-Use Menu-Driven Software
- Includes Windows 95/98/2000-Compatible Software and Demo PC Board
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
- Biotech Lab Equipment
- EDFA Optical Amplifiers
- Fiber Optic Network Equipment
- Fiber-Optic Laser Modules
- Telecom Fiber Interfaces
- WDM, DWDM Laser Diode Temperature Control
|Part Number||Status||Recommended Replacement||Package|