EVAL6230QR：L6230Q three-phase brushless DC motor driver demonstration board
The L6230Q is a DMOS fully integrated three-phase motor driver with overcurrent protection, optimized for FOC applications thanks to the independent current sensing.
Realized in BCD multipower technology, the L6230Q features a non-dissipative overcurrent protection on the high-side power MOSFETs and thermal shutdown.
An uncommitted comparator with open-drain output is available.
- Operating supply voltage from 8 to 52 V
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 Ar.m.s.
0.73 Ω typ. value @ TJ
= 25 °C
- Integrated fast freewheeling diodes
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non-dissipative overcurrent detection and protection
- Cross conduction protection
- Diagnostic output
- Uncommitted comparator
- Thermal shutdown
- Undervoltage lockout
Bill of Materials
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
Quality & Reliability
|Part Number||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|