IP178D 8-port 10/100M Layer 2 + Ethernet Integrated Switch
IP178D integrates an 8-port switch controller, SSRAM, and 8 10/100 Ethernet transceivers. Each of the transceivers complies with the IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, and IEEE 802.3x specifications. The transceivers are designed in DSP approach in 0.16um technology; they have high noise immunity and robust performance.
IP178D supports a lot of QoS function, including 802.1p, DiffServ, TCP/UDP port number and High priority port. User could enable QoS function from Pin or EEPROM.
IP178D also supports port mirror function for each port. User could monitor RX and TX port.
There are two fiber ports, port 6 and port 7, could be enable and disable from pin
- IP 178C pin to pin compatible
- Support 2k MAC address
- Support auto-polarity for 10 Mbps
- Support filter/forward special DA option
- Support broadcast storm protection
- Auto MDI-MDIX option
- Two queues per port for QoS purposes
- Support Port based QoS
- Support 802.1p & DiffServ based QoS
- Port base
- IP DiffServ IPV4/IPV6
- TCP/UDP port number
- Pins configure ports priority (VIP port)
- Support max forwarding packet length 1552/1536 bytes option
- Support port mirror function
- Support two dynamic fiber ports for Hot Plug
- Built in linear regulator control circuit
- Support Lead Free package (Please refer to the Order Information )
- 0.16um Process