osxMotionAW：Real-time activity recognition for wrist software expansion for STM32Cube
osxMotionAW is an add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1. The software runs on the
STM32 and includes drivers that recognize ST inertial sensors LSM6DS0, LSM6DS3 or
It provides real-time information on user activities: stationary, walking, fast walking,
jogging and biking.
The algorithm exclusively manages the data acquired from the accelerometer at a low 16 Hz
sampling frequency to reduce host platform power consumption.
The software comes with sample implementations of drivers exploiting STM32Cube software
technology, running on an X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional
STEVAL-MKI160V1 board) expansion board, on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG
- Real-time activity recognition for wrist algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license) based on accelerometer data only.
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1.
- Libraries for ARM Cortex-M3 and ARM Cortex-M4 MCU cores.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- Sample application to transmit real-time sensor data and recognized activities to a PC.
- Sample implementations for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1 board) expansion boards, mounted on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
MCUs Embedded Software
|X-CUBE-MEMS1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|NUCLEO-L476RG||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|STEVAL-MET001V1||ST||LPS22HB adapter board for a standard DIL 24 socket|
|STEVAL-MKI160V1||ST||LSM6DS3 adapter board for standard DIL24 socket|