EVAL6206Q：Dual full bridge with programmable overcurrent
The EVAL6206Q demonstration board allows the user to test the L6206Q functions. The dual full bridges integrated into the L6206Q device can be used to drive a single 2-phase stepper motor or up to four DC motors (unidirectional). The bridges can also operate in parallel mode. The board can be driven using the STEVAL-PCC009V2 demonstration board and the PractiSPIN 2 evaluation software.
- Voltage range from 8 to 52 V
- Phase current up to 2.5 Ar.m.s.
- Adjustable overcurrent threshold
- Logic inputs 5 V / 3.3 V compliant
- Small application footprint with high thermal performance
- Suitable for use in combination with PractiSPIN™ 2 software
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|