EVAL6227QR：Demonstration board using a dual full-bridge L6227Q for motor control applications
The L6227Q is a DMOS dual full-bridge designed for motor control applications, realized in BCD multipower technology.
The L6227Q features thermal shutdown and a non-dissipative overcurrent protection on the high-side power MOSFETs plus a diagnostic output that can be easily used to implement the overcurrent protection.
The device also includes two independent constant off-time PWM current controllers which perform the chopping regulation.
- Operating supply voltage from 8 to 52 V
- 2.8 A output peak current (1.4 A DC)
0.73 Ω typ. value @ TJ = 25 °C
- Operating frequency up to 100 kHz
- Non dissipative overcurrent protection
- Dual independent constant tOFF PWM current controllers
- Slow decay synchronous rectification
- Cross conduction protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Undervoltage lockout
- Integrated fast free wheeling diodes
Bill of Materials
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|