EVAL6482H-DISC：L6482 Discovery: development tool to explore L6482 motor controller
The L6482 Discovery is a low cost development tool to explore the L6482 motor controller.
The EVAL6482H-DISC is an ideal starter kit for both beginners and experienced users, it is autonomous and can be used with a software interface, or it can be used with custom firmware thanks to the embedded microcontroller.
Through the available GUI the user can easily set the full configuration of application parameters. The “Plug and Play” tool offers high motor control flexibility thanks to the wide operating voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V and the current capability up to 7.8 Ar.m.s.. It is equipped with LED indicators for specific ready, busy, and error warning.
- Voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V
- Phase current up to 7.8 A r.m.s
- Footprint for external resonator or crystal
- Switch motor input control
- Keys start/left - stop/right - reset
- Ready, busy, error LED indicators
- Spare LED indicators for specific design
- Advanced current control with auto-adaptive decay mode
- Compatible with SPIN family evaluation tool
- Autonomous board due to embedded firmware
- Up to 1/16 microstepping
- Programmable non dissipative overcurrent
- Overtemperature protection
Software Development Tools
|STSW-SPIN002||ST||Evaluation software with graphical user interface for STSPIN motor driver ICs|
Motor Control IC Software
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|