EVLPOWERSTEP01：System-in-package integrating microstepping controller and 10 A power MOSFETs evaluation board
The EVLPOWERSTEP01 demonstration board is a microstepping motor driver delivering up to 10 Ar.m.s.. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the evaluation software, the board allows the user to investigate all the features of the powerSTEP01. In particular, the board can be used to check the performance and to regulate the parameters in order to fit the application requirements.
The EVLPOWERSTEP01 supports the daisy chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the powerSTEP01 in multi motor applications.
- Voltage range from 10.5 V to 85 V
- 10 Ar.m.s.
maximum output current
- Up to 1/128 microstep
- Programmable speed profile and advanced commands
- Adjustable output slew rate
- SPI with daisy chain feature
- FLAG and BUSY LED indicators
- Flexible supply voltage management
- Suitable to be used in combination with STEVAL-PCC009V2
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Software Development Tools
|STSW-SPIN002||ST||Evaluation software with graphical user interface for STSPIN motor driver ICs|
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|