SPC56B-Discovery：Discovery Kit for SPC56 B line - with SPC560B54L5 MCU
The SPC560B-DIS Discovery is a low cost and quick way to discover SPC56 B line.
Based on SPC560B54L5, the discovery board includes a JTAG debugger from PLS, LEDs, push
buttons and extension headers to connect prototyping boards or additional modules.
PLS UDE software is available for free download and includes a perpetual 256 kByte
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available on SPC5Studio to support quick
evaluation and development.
SPC5Studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP),
startup routines, interrupt services, free RTOS (optional) and a full set of low level
drivers. SPC5Studio includes HighTec GNU "C" compiler, with a 30-days full free trial support.
SPC5Studio is available for free download.
The SPC56 B line is designed to address the specific need of car body applications but as
well many other markets where high temperature operation, high reliability, low power stand-by
operation with quick wake up and real-time loads diagnostic are required.
An E2E Community is available on ST WEB to get ST experts support in getting started quickly
with SPC56 microcontrollers.
- SPC560B54L5 32-bit 48 MHz e200z0h CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture®
CPU, 768 kB Code Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers.
- Board power supply: through external +12 V PSU or from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage).
- Seven LEDs: D6 for 5 V power on,D2 for Reset, D101, D102, D103 for PLS debugger section, D7 and D8 for PC3 and PC2 outputs
- Two push buttons (reset and user)
- A potentiometers for ADC input (user)
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for all LQFP144 pins and for quick connection to prototyping boards, additional modules and easy probing.
- JTAG interface (2 x 7 male 100mil connector)
- USB port (mini -B)
- 16 MHz crystal
- Board size 100 x 55 mm
SPC560B54L5 - LQFP144
- 2 extension headers 2 x 36 pin - 100
- DC connector (+12 V
- Mini USB - B
- JTAG 2 x 7 -
100 mil connector
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
Software Development Tools
|SPC5-STUDIO||ST||Code Generator, Quick resources configurator and Eclipse development environment for SPC5 MCUs|
|SPC5-UDEDEBG||ST||PLS JTAG debugger software full license or license renewal|
|SPC5-UDESTK-SW||PLS Development Tools||SPC5-UDESTK Debugging Software for Windows|
|型号||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||Specific features||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|