SPC56P-Discovery：Discovery Kit for SPC56 P line - with SPC560P50L5 MCU
The SPC560P-DISP Discovery+ kit helps to discover SPC560 P line Power Architecture Microcontrollers with full access to CPUs, GPI/O's and peripherals such as CAN, JTAG, K-Line, LIN at budget price.
Dedicated connectors allow plugging Arduino shields (Arduino-compatible).
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available inside SPC5Studio (www.st.com/spc5studio) to support quick evaluation and development.
SPC5Studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), start-up routines, interrupt services, free RTOS (optional) and a full set of low level drivers. SPC5Studio includes HighTec GNU "C" compiler, with a 30-days full free trial license. SPC5Studio is available for free download.
The SPC560 P line is designed to address cost sensitive chassis, airbag, electrical hydraulic power steering (EHPS), electric power steering (EPS), and electrical motor control applications.
An E2E Community is available on ST WEB.
- SPC560P50L5 32-bit 64MHz e200z0h CPU;32-bit Power Architecture®
Technology CPU, 576 KB Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- Shield Connectors (Arduinocompatible).
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers (2 x 7 male 100mil connector).
- Free 128 Kbyte code size limited debugging
- Board power supply: from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage) or through external +12 V PSU.
- All GPIOs and DSPI/USB signals accessible by a 4x37 100mil pin grid array allowing connection of an additional boards for dedicated applications.
- CAN, K-LINE, LIN, FlexRay interfaces.
- Main power switch.
- Reset push button.
- 2 potentiometers for ADC evaluation
- 12 MHz crystal.
- Board size 152 x 103 mm
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Software Development Tools
|SPC5-UDEDEBG||ST||PLS JTAG debugger software full license or license renewal|
|SPC5-UDESTK-SW||PLS Development Tools||SPC5-UDESTK Debugging Software for Windows|
Product Evaluation Tools
|EVAL-L9907||Evaluation board for L9907 highly integrated 3-phase BLDC motors pre-driver with integrated rail-to-rail operational ampliers and Inductive booster for system operation from 6V up to 54V|
|EVAL-VNH5019-P2||ST||Dual VNH5019 Motor Driver Shield for Arduino|
|型号||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||Specific features||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|