STEVAL-IHM036V1：Low power motor control board featuring the SLLIMM™ STGIPN3H60 and MCU STM32F100C6T6B
The purpose of the STEVAL-IHM036V1 demonstration board is to present a universal, fully-tested design consisting of a 3-phase inverter bridge based on the 600 V, 3 A small low-loss intelligent molded module (SLLIMM™) STGIPN3H60 and the STM32F100C6T6B MCU.
The SLLIMM™ consists of short-circuit rugged IGBT’s with negative temperature coefficient. Additional auxiliary functions are undervoltage lockout and smart shut-down.
Thanks to these advanced characteristics the system achieves fast and accurate conditioning of the current feedback, rendering it capable of meeting the typical requirements for field-oriented control (FOC).
- Complete 100 W power inverter solution
- HV supply: 90 to 285 V AC or direct DC at 125 to 400 V DC
- Input inrush limiter based on NTC resistor
- Single shunt resistor current-sensing method
- Overtemperature and overcurrent hardware protection
- Compact and safe design
- Test points available to allow further evaluation
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
MCUs Embedded Software
|STSW-STM32100||ST||STM32 PMSM FOC Software Development Kit - MC library (UM1052)|
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|