STEVAL-ILL030V1：LED lighting control using DMX512 control based on STM32F102C6T6 and STCS1APHR
The purpose of the STEVAL-ILL030V1 demonstration board is to demonstrate the performance of ST devices in an LED lighting control application, using the DMX512 communication protocol demonstration firmware in transmitter, receiver and standalone modes.
The USART (universal synchronous asynchronous receiver transmitter) module of the STM32F103C6 ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M3 microcontroller is used to transmit/receive data via an RS-485 transceiver. The transmitter sends DMX512 packets with a NULL START code, according to the DMX512 2008 standard.
- Jumper settings to configure the board in transmitter, receiver or standalone mode
- The STCS1A device provides dimming control of the on-board LEDs
- Over/undervoltage protection using the STBP120 voltage protection device
- Uses the ESDAULC6-3BP6 ESD protection device for advanced USB protection
- Option of powering the LEDs through an external power supply, or through a 5 V power supply output from the STBP120
- Board uses an internal clock source, without a crystal
- Mini-B type USB connector can be used if power for LEDs is supplied separately from external source
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|