STEVAL-ILL075V1：STLUX385A evaluation board
The STEVAL-ILL075V1 evaluation board is designed to help familiarize the user with the STLUX family of digital controllers and their innovative SMED (state machine, event driven) architecture. A convenient GUI enables the user to quickly generate the optimal SMED configuration for the application.
The external pins make it easy to inject SMED events and capture the SMED controlled PWM clock, thereby helping the user to validate the SMED configuration. Alternatively, the application circuit can be driven directly from the evaluation board.
The board provides a micro-USB connector to allow programming, GUI connectivity and configuration via a terminal utility running on a PC.
STLUX controllers integrate a serial interface which can be used to extend the STLUX communication capabilities via Bluetooth, WiFi or powerline modems.
The STEVAL-ILL075V1 evaluation board can be powered in three different ways: by external power supply, USB or via the SWIM interface.
The board features several free footprint areas which are ideal for connecting power drivers or amplifiers.
An additional free PCB footprint allows the user connect a quartz clock, which can be used in place of the STLUX385A internal clock.
- All STLUX385A pins available on connectors
- Convenient tool for validating SMED algorithms
- Graphical interface for SMED configuration
- On-board components for tutorial
- Micro-USB port for PC connectivity
- USB, external or SWIM power supply
- SWIM interface with STLINK or RLINK connectors
- Four extra footprint areas for SOT23-6 and one for SO8
- One external clock (HSE) footprint area
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|