STEVAL-ISA100V1：3 A step-down switching demonstration board based on the L7986A in HSOP8 package
The STEVAL-ISA100V1 demonstration board is a step-down switching power supply based on the L7986A in HSOP8 package.
The L7986A is a step-down switching regulator with a 3.7 A (minimum) current limited embedded power MOSFET, so it is able to deliver up to 3 A current to the load depending on the application conditions.
The input voltage can range from 4.5 V to 38 V, while the output voltage can be set starting from 0.6 V to VIN.
Requiring a minimum set of external components, the device includes an internal 250 kHz switching frequency oscillator that can be externally adjusted up to 1 MHz.
- 3 A DC output current
- 4.5 V to 38 V input voltage
- Output voltage adjustable from 0.6 V
- 250 kHz switching frequency, programmable up to 1 MHz
- Internal soft-start and enable
- Low dropout operation: 100% duty cycle
- Voltage feed-forward
- Zero load current operation
- Overcurrent and thermal protection
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|