STEVAL-ISA124V1：5 W low standby consumption battery charger demonstration board based on the VIPER17HN
The STEVAL-ISA124V1 demonstration board is a 5 W SMPS for use as a travel battery charger for applications such as mobile phones, PDAs and electronic games.
The converter implements a flyback topology, which is ideal for low power, low cost isolated converters.
The purpose of the board is to demonstrate the performance of the VIPER17HN off-line high voltage converter.
Thanks to its low consumption and other features, the device offers good electrical performance.
- Input mains range (VIN
): 90 - 264 VRMS
, f: 45 - 66 Hz
- Output parameters: 5.1 VDC
± 2%, 1 A ± 5%, cable drop compensation (0.2 V/A)
- No-load consumption: input power below 100 mW at high mains
- Short-circuit protected with auto-restart at short removal
- PCB type and size: CEM-1, single side 35 mm, 53x26 mm
- Safety: EN60065 compliant
- EMI: conforms to EN55022 - class B standards
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|