STEVAL-ISB039V1：1 W wireless charger system Tx/Rx based on STM32F0 and STWLC03
The STEVAL-ISB039V1 is a wireless battery charger evaluation kit based on the STM32F0 microcontroller for wireless battery charger transmitters and the STWLC03 integrated wireless power receiver.
The STEVAL-ISB039V1 solution is primarily designed for small systems up to 1 W that can be recharged easily, and can be adjusted for 2.5 W.
For the wireless power transmitter, the firmware consists of a single STM32CubeMX platform-independent library providing a simple and easily customizable solution for the design of wireless power transmitters with proprietary features.
The STWLC03 receiver can deliver the output power in two modes: as a power supply with configured output voltage or as a simple CC-CV battery charger with configurable charging current, charging voltage and termination current.
The I²C interface allows the customization of parameters in the device and
and the storage of configurations in the embedded non-volatile memory.
- STM32F0 for wireless power transmitter and STWLC03 for wireless power receiver
- 1 W output power
- WPC 1.1 based communication protocol
- Main features of transmitter:
- high efficiency N-channel Half Bridge architecture with adaptive dead-time
- synchronous digital demodulation of power carrier, reduces BoM considerably
- standard or enhanced power transmitter coil
- coil temperature monitoring through NTC
- MCU firmware open for customization
- built-in USB connector for input supply voltage
- Main features of receiver:
- integrated high efficiency synchronous rectifier
- integrated 1 MHz programmable buck converter with input current and input voltage regulation loops
- Simplified Li-Ion/Polymer charger function
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|