STEVAL-LNBH02：Power supply evaluation board for LNB based on the LNBH25S
This evaluation board implements a DC-DC converter based on the LNBH25S device. It is used to power LNBs inside dish antennas to receive satellite TV signals.
The LNBH25S is an integrated solution for supplying / interfacing satellite LNB modules in accordance with international standards. It is a simple and complete solution for dual tuner satellite receivers and provides high performance at low cost with a low external component count.
The LNBH25S evaluation board includes an I²C bus interface and an internal 22 kHz tone generator which is factory trimmed and can be controlled by the DSQIN pin (TTL compatible), allowing immediate DiSEqC™ data encoding.
Thanks to a fully integrated step-up DC-DC converter, it functions with a single input voltage supply source ranging from 8 V to 16 V.
- Complete interface between LNB and I²C bus
- Built-in DC-DC converter for single 12 V supply operation and high efficiency (typ. 93% at 0.5 A)
- Selectable output current limit by external resistor
- Compliant with main satellite receivers output voltage specification (15 programmable levels)
- Accurate built-in 22 kHz tone generator suits widely accepted standards
- 22 kHz tone waveform integrity guaranteed also at no load condition
- Low drop post regulator and high efficiency step-up PWM with integrated power N-MOS for low power losses
- LPM function (low power mode) to reduce dissipation
- Overload and overtemperature internal protection with I²C diagnostic bits
- LNB short-circuit dynamic protection
- +/- 4 kV ESD tolerant on output power pins
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
Evaluation Tool Software
|STSW-LNBH01||ST||Windows GUI for debugging the LNBH25xx and LNBH26xx LNB supply and control ICs via IAA?C bus|
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|