STEVAL-TDR034V1：RF power module based on the PD85050S for mobile radio applications
The STEVAL-TDR034V1 demonstration board is a 70 W hybrid RF power module for 12.5 V mobile radios that operate in the 380-470 MHz band.
This module is a 3-stage lineup power amplifier using the PD84002, the PD85006L-E and two PD85050S specially designed for broadband operation, which allows power control, high gain and high efficiency.
The board uses devices in plastic packages to ensure a high moisture sensitivity level.
For additional information, please refer to www.st.com/rf.
- N-channel enhancement-mode lateral MOSFETs (IDD ≅ 0 @VDD = 12.5 V, VGG = 0 V)
- Pout > 70 W, ηtot = 50% (typ) @VDD = 12.5 V, VGG = 5 V, Pin = 5 dBm
- Broadband frequency range: 380-470 MHz
- High moisture sensitivity level
- Low power control current IGG = 3 mA (typ) @VGG = 5 V
- ESD protection
- Development kit available to aid in production or system integration.
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
|型号||Core Product||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|STEVAL-TDR034V1||PD84002; PD85006L-E; PD85050S||332||1||NEC||EAR99||ITALY|
|型号||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|