FP-CLD-AZURE1：STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with Wi-Fi and sensors, connected to Microsoft Azure cloud
The FP-CLD-AZURE1 STM32 ODE function pack directly connects your IoT node to the
Microsoft Azure IoT, transmits sensor data and receives commands from cloud
applications. This package lets you jump-start end-to-end IoT development so that you
can focus on developing and integrating your sensor-to-cloud functions.
The software implements application level functions based on the HTTP protocol and
enables communication with Microsoft Azure IoT. You can use it to prototype end-to-end
IoT applications together with Microsoft Azure, and transmit real time sensor data and
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi module,
sensors and dynamic NFC/RFID tag; the package bundles examples for transmitting sensor
data and controlling the device via Microsoft Azure IoT. Wi-Fi parameter configuration
is greatly simplified thanks to NFC.
Pre-compiled binaries are provided to automatically connect STM32 Nucleo and expansion
boards to a web dashboard built on Microsoft Azure to visualize sensor data and to
control the device remotely.
- Complete middleware to build applications based on Wi-Fi connectivity, inertial and environmental sensors and to connect STM32 Nucleo boards to Microsoft Azure IoT
- Software interface to access temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS25HB, LPS22HB), inertial sensors (LIS3MDL, LSM6DS0, LSM6DSL, LSM303AGR), and to write and read the M24SR64-Y RFID/NFC tag
- Sample application for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 and X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE board
- Integrated Microsoft Azure IoT device software development kit for easy access to Microsoft Azure IoT services.
- Ready to use binaries to connect an STM32 Nucleo board with a web dashboard running on Microsoft Azure for sensor data visualization and device control
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- STM32 Nucleo is Microsoft Azure certified for IoT
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1||ST||Wi-Fi expansion board based on SWPF01SA module for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1||ST||Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR for STM32 Nucleo|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|