FP-NET-6LPWIFI1：STM32 ODE Function Pack for connecting 6LoWPAN IoT Nodes to the Internet through a Wi-Fi Network
FP-NET-6LPWIFI1 is an STM32 ODE function pack which connects your IoT node in a 6LoWPAN wireless sensor network to the Internet via a Wi-Fi network. It saves you time and jumpstarts end-to-end IoT development by integrating the fundamental functions for connecting 6LoWPAN nodes to web-based infrastructure.
This software package implements application-level functions to bridge a 6LoWPAN with a Wi-Fi network (UDP protocol support only). Sample applications are provided to access resources like sensors and actuators on the 6LoWPAN nodes with the OMA Lightweight M2M protocol.
The software runs on the STM32 microcontroller and includes drivers for the Wi-Fi module (SPWF01SA) and SPIRIT1-based sub-1GHz RF communication modules (SPSGRF-868 or SPSGRF-915); the software also comes with ready to use binary firmware for wireless sensor nodes.
The software is based on STM32Cube technology and expands STM32Cube-based packages.
- Application-level functions to bridge 6LoWPAN and Wi-Fi networks
- Middleware library with Contiki OS and Contiki 6LoWPAN protocol stack 3.x
- Support for mesh networking technology by the means of the standard RPL protocol
- Middleware library for Wi-Fi connectivity using the SPWF01SA module
- Sample application to connect a node in the 6LoWPAN network to a remote server with the OMA Lightweight M2M (LWM2M) protocol
- Sample implementation available for X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4 or X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5 and X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1 boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE board
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-IDS01A4||ST||Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-868 module for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IDS01A5||ST||Sub-1 GHz RF expansion board based on the SPSGRF-915 module for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1||ST||Wi-Fi expansion board based on SWPF01SA module for STM32 Nucleo|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|