FP-SEC-BLENFC1：Bluetooth Low Energy and Dynamic NFC tag software expansion for STM32Cube
FP-SEC-BLENFC1 provides software running on STM32 with ST’s BlueNRG Bluetooth low energy protocol for communicating with a device. It writes NDEF protocol information for Secure Bluetooth pairing, storing the BLE MAC address and the connection PIN on the NFC tag.
The software provides a sample implementation for STM32 Nucleo boards (NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8) equipped with the X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 expansion board, featuring an M24SR64-Y64-Y dynamic NFC/RFID tag, and equipped with the X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 (or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) expansion boards enabling the Bluetooth protocol.
The software is based on STM32Cube technology.
- Complete middleware to build applications with the M24SR64-Y64-Y dynamic NFC/RFID tag using NDEF standard
- A very low power Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG) single-mode network processor, compliant with Bluetooth specifications core 4.0 (X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1) or 4.2 (X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) for transmitting information to one client
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS (Version 2.1.0 and above) available at respective Play/iTunes stores
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1 and X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 (or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1) boards plugged onto a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 board.
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1||ST||Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on BlueNRG for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1||ST||Bluetooth Low Energy expansion board based on SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1||ST||Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR for STM32 Nucleo|
Wireless Connectivity Software
|BlueMS||ST||BlueMS Application for Android and iOS|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|NUCLEO-L053R8||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L053R8 MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|