FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1：STM32 ODE function pack for Bluetooth low energy and sensor software expansion for STM32Cube
FP-SNS-ALLMEMS1 is an STM32 ODE function pack displays real-time environmental sensor
data, motion sensor data, digital microphone levels and Gas Gauge IC level with a
suitable Android™ or iOS™ application like the ST BlueMS app.
The package implements application level functions based on the BLE protocol and enables
communication with Android/iOS devices. Developers can use it to prototype applications
with Android/iOS services and transmit real-time sensor data with ease.
The software includes all the necessary drivers to recognize the devices on the STM32
Nucleo expansion boards and on the STEVAL- STLKT01V1 board.
The software comes with sample driver implementations running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or
X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1 and X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1 or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion
boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board; there is also an
implementation for the STEVAL-STLKT01V1.
- Complete middleware to build applications using temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS25HB), motion sensors (LIS3MDL and LSM6DS0), motion sensor LSM6DS3 mounted on to DIL24 expansion component, microphone sensor (2 x MP34DT01-M) for STM32 Nucleo boards.
- Complete middleware to build applications using temperature and humidity sensor (HTS221), pressure sensor (LPS22HB), motion sensors (LSM303AGR and LSM6DSL), microphone sensor (2 x MP34DT01-M) for STM32 Nucleo expansion boards.
- Complete middleware to build applications using pressure sensor (LPS22HB), motion sensors (LSM303AGR and LSM6DSM), microphone sensor (MP34DT04) and Gas Gauge IC level (STC3115) sensors for the STEVAL-STLKT01V1.
- Very low power Bluetooth low energy (BlueNRG) single-mode network processor for transmitting information to one client.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- Compatible with BlueMS application for Android/iOS (ver. 2.0.0 or higher) available on respective online Play™/iTunes™ stores.
- Over-The-Air firmware update using the BlueMS application version 3.0.0 or higher (with X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 boards only).
- Gas Gauge battery information with the BlueMS application (Ver. 3.2.0 or higher).
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
- Sample implementation for the X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2, and X- NUCLEO-IDB04A1 or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG board.
- Sample implementation also available for the STEVAL-STLKT01V1 board.
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1||ST||Digital MEMS microphones expansion board based on MP34DT01-M for STM32 Nucleo.|
|X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1||ST||Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on BlueNRG for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1||ST||Bluetooth Low Energy expansion board based on SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
Wireless Connectivity Software
|BlueMS||ST||BlueMS Application for Android and iOS|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|NUCLEO-L476RG||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
Solution Evaluation Tools
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|