I-CUBE-LRWAN：LoRaWAN software expansion for STM32Cube (UM2073)
LoRa®is a long range wireless area network allowing low-power sensors to report over a dozen kilometers’ range.
The I-CUBE-LRWAN software expansion package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32L0, STM32L1 and STM32L4 devices acting as end devices.
This package supports the SX1276MB1MAS, SX1276MB1LAS and SX1272MB2DAS LoRa®radio expansion boards provided by SEMTECH.
This package includes an application running on NUCLEO-L053R8, NUCLEO-L152RE, NUCLEO-L476RG and on B-L072Z-LRWAN1 Discovery board (available in 2017) embedding the CMWX1ZZABZ-xxx LoRa®module from Murata.The application reads sensor data from the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 expansion board and sends the sensor data to the LoRa®network in class A.
For more details on all the components of the LoRa-Middleware library, refer to the I-CUBE-LRWAN user manual (UM2073).
- Compliant with the LoRa Alliance™ specification protocol named LoRaWAN™ version V1.0.1 February 2016
- Bidirectional end-devices with class A and class C protocol support
- EU 868 MHz ISM band ETSI (European telecommunications standards institute) compliant
- EU 433 MHz ISM band ETSI compliant
- US 915 MHz ISM band FCC (federal communications commission) compliant
- End-device activation either via OTAA (over-the-air activation) or via ABP (activation-by-personalization)
- Adaptive data rate support
- LoRaWAN™ test application for certification tests included
- Low-power optimized
- Full STM32 portfolio compatible
- Compliant with the CMWX1ZZABZ-xxx LoRa®
module from Murata
Product Evaluation Tools
|P-NUCLEO-LRWAN1||Low-power wireless Nucleo pack with Nucleo-L073RZ and LoRa expansion board|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|