INEMO-M1：iNEMO system on board
The INEMO-M1 is the first 9-axis motion sensing system-on-board (SoB) of the iNEMO module family.
It integrates multiple MEMS sensors from ST and a powerful computational core: a 6-axis digital e-compass, a 3-axis digital gyroscope and an ARM®Cortex™-M3 32-bit MCU.
This 9-DoF inertial system represents a fully integrated solution that can be used in a broad variety of applications such as robotics, personal navigation, gaming and wearable sensors for healthcare, sports and fitness.
A complete set of communication interfaces and motion-sensing capabilities in a very small size form factor (13x13x2 mm) and the possibility to embed ST’s sensor fusion software make the INEMO-M1 system-on-board a flexible solution for high-performance, effortless orientation estimation and motion-tracking applications.
- Two power supply options: internal regulator (Vin: 3.6 V to 6 V), external regulated voltage (Vin: 2.4 V to 3.6 V)
- STM32F103REY6: WLCSP package, high-density performance line ARM®
-based 32-bit MCU
- LSM303DLHC: 6-axis digital e-compass module, ±2g, ±4g, ±8g, ±16g linear acceleration programmable full scale, from ±1.3 gauss to ±8.1 gauss, I2
C digital output
- L3GD20: 3-axis digital gyroscope (roll, pitch, yaw), 16-bit data output, ±250°/s, ±500°/s, ±2000°/s selectable full scale
- LDS3985M33R: ultra-low drop, low-noise BiCMOS 300 mA onboard voltage regulator.
- Flexible interfaces: CAN, USART, SPI and I2
C serial interfaces; full-speed USB 2.0
- Up to 8 ADC channels for external analog inputs
- Low-power modes
- In-system ceramic resonator
- In-application programming interfaces for firmware upgrading
- Compact design: 13 x 13 x 2 mm
- Surface-mount device (SMD) module
Technical Notes & Articles
Design Notes & Tips
Product Evaluation Tools
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Package||Packing Type||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
Quality & Reliability
|Part Number||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|