L2G2IS：MEMS motion sensor: two-axis digital output gyroscope for gaming and OIS
The L2G2IS is a two-axis MEMS gyroscope for optical image stabilization applications.
It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the application through an SPI digital interface.
The unique sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micromachining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the characteristics of the sensing element.
The L2G2IS is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate over a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- ±100 dps / ±200 dps full-scale range
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Low-voltage compatible IOs
- 3- and 4-wire SPI digital interface
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Integrated low- and high-pass filters with user-selectable bandwidth
- Power-down and sleep modes for smart power saving
, RoHS and “Green” compliant
Technical Notes & Articles
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Package||Packing Type||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|L2G2IS||WFLGA 2.3X2.3X0.7 16L||Tray||-||1000||NEC||EAR99||-|
|L2G2ISTR||WFLGA 2.3X2.3X0.7 16L||Tape And Reel||1.69||1000||NEC||EAR99||-|
Quality & Reliability