L3G4200D：MEMS motion sensor: three-axis digital output gyroscope
The L3G4200D is a low-power three-axis angular rate sensor able to provide unprecedented stablility of zero rate level and sensitivity over temperature and time. It includes a sensing element and an IC interface capable of providing the measured angular rate to the external world through a digital interface (I2C/SPI).
The sensing element is manufactured using a dedicated micro-machining process developed by STMicroelectronics to produce inertial sensors and actuators on silicon wafers.
The IC interface is manufactured using a CMOS process that allows a high level of integration to design a dedicated circuit which is trimmed to better match the sensing element characteristics.
The L3G4200D has a full scale of ±250/±500/ ±2000 dps and is capable of measuring rates with a user-selectable bandwidth.
The L3G4200D is available in a plastic land grid array (LGA) package and can operate within a temperature range of -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Three selectable full scales (250/500/2000 dps)
C/SPI digital output interface
- 16 bit-rate value data output
- 8-bit temperature data output
- Two digital output lines (interrupt and data ready)
- Integrated low- and high-pass filters with user-selectable bandwidth
- Ultra-stable over temperature and time
- Wide supply voltage: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- Low voltage-compatible IOs (1.8 V)
- Embedded power-down and sleep mode
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded FIFO
- High shock survivability
- Extended operating temperature range (-40 °C to +85 °C)
- ECOPACK® RoHS and “Green” compliant
Technical Notes & Articles
MEMS and Sensors Software
|STSW-MEMS001||ST||Platform-independent device driver for L3G4200D|
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Package||Packing Type||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|L3G4200DTR||LGA 16 4x4x1.1||Tape And Reel||2.215||1000||NEC||EAR99||-|
Quality & Reliability