LIS2DE12：MEMS digital output motion sensor: ultra low-power high performance 3-axes femto accelerometer
The LIS2DE12 is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer belonging to the “femto” family with digital I2C/SPI serial interface standard output.
The LIS2DE12 has user-selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1 Hz to 5.3 kHz.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functionality of the sensor in the final application.
The device may be configured to generate interrupt signals by two independent inertial wake-up/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself.
The LIS2DE12 is available in a small thin plastic land grid array package (LGA) and is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C.
- Wide supply voltage, 1.71 V to 3.6 V
- Independent IOs supply (1.8 V) and supply voltage compatible
- Ultra-low power consumption down to 2 μA
- ±2g/±4g/±8g/±16g selectable full scales
C/SPI digital output interface
- 8-bit data output
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators for free-fall and motion detection
- 6D/4D orientation detection
- “Sleep-to-wake” and “return-to-sleep” functions
- Free-fall detection
- Motion detection
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Embedded self-test
- Embedded FIFO
, RoHS and “Green” compliant
Technical Notes & Articles
Design Notes & Tips
Product Evaluation Tools
|STEVAL-MKI175V1||ST||LIS2DE12 adapter board for standard DIL24 socket|
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Package||Packing Type||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
|LIS2DE12TR||VFLGA 2X2X1 12LD PITCH 0.5MM||Tape And Reel||0.494||1000||NEC||EAR99||MALTA|
Quality & Reliability