osxMotionID：Real-time motion intensity detection software expansion for STM32Cube
osxMotionID is an add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1. The software runs on
STM32 and includes drivers that recognize ST inertial sensors LSM6DS0,
LSM6DS3 or LSM6DSL.
By outputting an intensity value in the range [0:10] (i.e., from doing nothing to
sprinting), this library may be used for real-time evaluation of activities
for the accurate calculation of calories or to distinguish between active
and non-active stationary status.
The algorithm manages the data acquired exclusively from the accelerometer at the
low sampling frequency of 16 Hz to reduce the power consumption of the
The software comes with sample implementations of the drivers, exploiting
STM32Cube software technology and running on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 or
X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 expansion boards with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1, mounted on
a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
- Real-time motion intensity detection algorithm (under OpenSoftwareX license) based on accelerometer data only, designed for wrist applications.
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1.
- Libraries for ARM Cortex-M3 and ARM Cortex-M4 MCU cores.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- PC-based Windows application to log data.
- Sample implementations available on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1) expansion boards, mounted on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
MCUs Embedded Software
|X-CUBE-MEMS1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|NUCLEO-L476RG||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|STEVAL-MET001V1||ST||LPS22HB adapter board for a standard DIL 24 socket|
|STEVAL-MKI160V1||ST||LSM6DS3 adapter board for standard DIL24 socket|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|