osxMotionMC：Real-time magnetometer calibration software expansion for STM32Cube
The osxMotionMC add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1 software runs on the
STM32 and includes drivers that recognize the inertial sensors. It provides
real-time magnetometer calibration using hard iron (HI) and scale factor
(SF) coefficients to correct magnetometer data.
The osxMotionMC magnetometer calibration algorithm is provided in static library
format and is designed to be used in STM32 microcontrollers based on the ARM
Cortex-M3 or ARM Cortex-M4 architecture.
It is built on top of the STM32Cube software technology for portability across
different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementations running on the X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1
(with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1) or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board on a
NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
- Real-time magnetometer calibration algorithm (under Open.MEMS license) based exclusively on magnetometer data.
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1.
- Sample application to transmit real time sensor data to a PC.
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube.
- PC-based Windows application to log sensor data.
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementations for X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1) expansion boards mounted on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
MCUs Embedded Software
|X-CUBE-MEMS1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor software expansion for STM32Cube|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|NUCLEO-L476RG||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|STEVAL-MKI160V1||ST||LSM6DS3 adapter board for standard DIL24 socket|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|