STSW-STM32137：STM32072B-EVAL demonstration firmware
The STM32072B-EVAL demonstration firmware is running on the STM32072B-EVAL evaluation board, which can be used to evaluate the capabilities of the STM32F072VBT6 microcontroller and on-board peripherals.
It contains many applications that can easily be reused. Refer to user manual UM1687 for full description of the STM32072B-EVAL demonstration firmware.
- Dual interface (I2C and RF) EEPROM application (ESL and DataLogger)
- Infrared RC5 and SIRC receiver and transmitter
- RTC calendar
- File system FAT implementation on SDCard
- Wave player using STM32 DAC peripheral
- Voice recording
- Touch sense controller (TSC)
- Low power modes
- Temperature sensor interfacing
- TFT LCD
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|