X-CUBE-LED1642：16 channel LED driver software expansion for STM32Cube
The X-CUBE-LED16A1 expansion software package for STM32Cube runs on the STM32
microcontroller with drivers and sample applications for the LED1642GW LED driver.
An SPI interface facilitates communication between the STM32 Nucleo board and the
X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology
that ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software includes sample driver implementations for the X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion
board on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board.
- Complete middleware package to build applications using the LED1642GW LED driver on the X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo
- SPI interface between STM32 Nucleo and X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board
- Multiple stacking of X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion boards allowed
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementations for X-NUCLEO-LED16A1 expansion board(s) plugged on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8 development board
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-LED16A1||ST||16 channel LED driver expansion board based on LED1642GW for STM32 Nucleo|
MCUs Embedded Software
|STM32CubeF4||ST||Embedded software for STM32F4 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, TCP/IP, File system, RTOS, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
|STM32CubeL0||ST||Embedded software for STM32L0 series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS drivers, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|