X-CUBE-NFC2：STM32Cube expansion software for X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1
The X-CUBE-NFC2 software includes all the dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC drivers, running on STM32, for the device M24LR04E-R. It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology, easing portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with examples of implementation of such drivers, running on theX-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 board plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8.
- Complete middleware to build applications using the dynamic NFC/RFID tag IC M24LR04E-R
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Sample application example to write the NDEF (NFC Data Exchange Format) file with URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) data
- Free, user-friendly license terms
- Implementation examples available on board X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 plugged on top of either NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L053R8
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1||ST||Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24LR for STM32 Nucleo|
MCUs Embedded Software
|STM32CubeF4||ST||Embedded software for STM32F4 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, TCP/IP, File system, RTOS, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
|STM32CubeL0||ST||Embedded software for STM32L0 series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS drivers, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|