X-CUBE-USB-PD：USB Power Delivery STM32Cube Expansion software on STM32F0 (UM2063)
The USB Type-C™is the newest USB connector ecosystem, it addresses the evolving needs of platform and devices, while retaining the functional benefits of USB.
STM32 USB-PD package (X-CUBE-USB-PD) consists of libraries (in a binary format) and application examples for STM32F0 devices acting as USB Power Delivery controllers, and it will be extended to other STM32 Series in the future.
This package includes examples covering most of applicative use cases and allowing to develop applications based on USB-PD (Provider, Consumer, DRP, Dual Port and VDM).
The libraries and the associated examples can be used with the STM32F0 devices and a dedicated P-NUCLEO-USB001 shield containing Analog Front-Ends and USB Type-C™connectors.
For more details on all the components of the USB-PD libraries, refer to the STM32 USB-PD (Power Delivery) software expansion for STM32Cube user manual (UM2063).
- Compliant with USB Type-C™
1.2 and USB Power Delivery 2.0 Standards
- Provider, Consumer and Dual-Role mode (DRP) support
- Dual-Port support
- PD communication supported for the two sides of the cable
- Cable detection: detection of an USB Type-C™
- Cable orientation: cable orientation detection to allow choosing one communication line CC1/CC2
- USB-PD messages transmission/reception: communication through CC line and message exchanging, coding/decoding using BMC and 5b4b coding
- Drive VCONN
switch and Super-Speed switches for flippable connector or Alternate Modes
- BIST test mode support: BIST test mode to enable testing the platform at runtime
- Structured VDM (Vendor Defined Messages) support allowing Alternate Modes and extensions implementation
MCUs Embedded Software
|STM32CubeF0||ST||Embedded software for STM32F0 series (HAL, Low-Layer APIs and CMSIS drivers, USB, File system, RTOS, Touch Sensing - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
Product Evaluation Tools
|P-NUCLEO-USB001||USB Type-C and Power Delivery Nucleo Pack with NUCLEO-F072RB|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|