X-NUCLEO-IHM13A1：Low voltage brush DC motor driver expansion board for STM32 Nucleo based on the STSPIN250
The X-NUCLEO-IHM13A1 expansion board for STM32 Nucleo is based on the STSPIN250 low
voltage brush DC motor driver.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of portable
motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM13A1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32
- Low voltage range from 1.8 V to 10 V
- Current up to 2.6 A r.m.s.
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
MCUs Embedded Software
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
Quality & Reliability
|Part Number||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|