BLUEMICROSYSTEM2：Bluetooth low energy and sensor software expansion for STM32Cube
The BLUEMICROSYSTEM2 expansion software package for STM32Cube lets you read and display
real-time environmental sensor data, digital microphone levels, battery level
(STEVAL-STLKT01V1 only), voice communication over Bluetooth low energy and acoustic source
localization information with a dedicated BlueMS App for Android/iOS.
The package implements application level functions based on the BLE protocol and enables
communication with Android and iOS devices. Developers can use it to prototype applications
with Android or iOS services and transmit real-time sensor data.
The software includes the drivers for the embedded STM32 Nucleo expansion board and
STEVAL-STLKT01V1 development kit devices, and comes with a sample solution to kick-start
- For STM32 Nucleo expansion boards, complete middleware to build applications using:
- environmental (HTS221, LPS25HB), motion (LIS3MDL, LSM6DS0 and LSM6DS3
mounted on DIL24) and microphone (2 x MP34DT01-M)
- environmental (HTS221, LPS22HB), motion (LSM303AGR,
LSM6DSL) and microphone (2 x MP34DT01-M) sensor.
- For STEVAL-STLKT01V1 development kit, complete middleware to build applications using pressure sensor (LPS22HB), motion sensors (LSM303AGR and LSM6DSM), microphone sensor (MP34DT04) and Gas Gauge IC level (STC3115) sensors.
- BLE for sending information to one client.
- Under Open.MEMS license, real-time motion sensor data fusion and real-time recognition algorithms (activity, carry-position and gesture for accelerometer-only).
- Under Open.Audio license, real-time sound source localization and voice communication over Bluetooth low energy.
- View information sent via BLE in the app BlueMS (v2.0.0 or higher).
- Over-the-air firmware update (X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 only) and option to request and enable Open.MEMS and Open.Audio licenses through BlueMS (v 3.0.0 or higher).
- Gas Gauge on STEVAL-STLKT01V1 with BlueMS (ver. 3.2.0 or higher).
- Based on STM32Cube framework.
- Free, user-friendly license terms.
- Separate sample implementations for X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1 or X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1 expansion boards connected to a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board, and for STEVAL-STLKT01V1 development kit.
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-CCA02M1||ST||Digital MEMS microphones expansion board based on MP34DT01-M for STM32 Nucleo.|
|X-NUCLEO-IDB04A1||ST||Bluetooth low energy expansion board based on BlueNRG for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IDB05A1||ST||Bluetooth Low Energy expansion board based on SPBTLE-RF module for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
|X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2||ST||Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board for STM32 Nucleo|
Audio ICs Software
|osxAcousticSL||ST||Real-time sound source localization software expansion for STM32Cube|
MEMS and Sensors Software
|osxMotionAR||ST||Real-time Activity Recognition software expansion for STM32Cube|
|osxMotionCP||ST||Real-time carrying position software expansion for STM32Cube|
|osxMotionFX||ST||Real-time motion-sensor data fusion software expansion for STM32Cube|
|osxMotionGR||ST||Real-time gesture recognition software expansion for STM32Cube|
Wireless Connectivity Software
|BlueMS||ST||BlueMS Application for Android and iOS|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
|NUCLEO-L476RG||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L476RG MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
Solution Evaluation Tools
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|