X-CUBE-SPN11：Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube
The X-CUBE-SPN11 is an expansion software for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32
Nucleo providing management of STSPIN230 to control low voltage three-phase brushless DC
motors. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across
different STM32 microcontrollers.
It is compatible with the NUCLEO-F401RE board connected to an X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 expansion
The software comes with a sample implementation driving a low voltage three-phase brushless
DC motor, with BEMF sensing.
The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC
through the terminal.
- Sample application to drive a low voltage three phase brushless motor, managing an X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 board on top of a NUCLEO-F401RE board
- Timer to generate step clock and voltage reference
- Management of parameters like minimum and maximum speed, direction etc.
- GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- User interface utility based on PC terminal to control the motor
- Speed control through potentiometer
- Motor control by user button
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
STM32 Open Development Environment
|X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1||ST||Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on STSPIN230 for STM32 Nucleo|
MCUs Embedded Software
|STM32CubeF4||ST||Embedded software for STM32F4 series (HAL low level drivers, USB, TCP/IP, File system, RTOS, Graphic - coming with examples running on ST boards: STM32 Nucleo, Discovery kits and Evaluation boards)|
|Part Number||Software Version||Supplier|