X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1：Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on STSPIN230 for STM32 Nucleo
The X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 is a low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver expansion board based on the STSPIN230 for STM32 Nucleo.
It provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the implementation of portable motor driving applications such as thermal printers, robotics and toys.
The X-NUCLEO-IHM11M1 is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 connector and most STM32 Nucleo boards.
The board is designed for six-step and FOC algorithms.
- Low voltage range from 1.8 V to 10 V
- Current up to 1.3 Arms
- Current control with adjustable off-time
- Full protection overcurrent and short circuit protection
- Thermal shutdown
- Compatible with Arduino UNO R3 connector
- Compatible with STM32 Nucleo boards
- Equipped with ST morpho connectors
- Hall/Encoder motor sensor connector and circuit
- Potentiometer available for speed regulation
- RoHS compliant
Board Manufacturing Specifications
Bill of Materials
MCUs Embedded Software
|X-CUBE-SPN11||ST||Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube|
Product Evaluation Tools
|NUCLEO-F401RE||ST||STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino and ST morpho connectivity|
Sample & Buy
|Part Number||Unit Price (US$)
*||Quantity||ECCN (EU)||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin|
Quality & Reliability
|Part Number||RoHS Compliance Grade||Material Declaration**|