Flash SSD 三星闪存固态硬盘
Solid State Drive (SSD) is the next-generation storage device that has complemented the shortcomings of the existing Rotating media. SSD of each Application has the following benefits:
|SSD for PC
||SSD for Enterprise
- High performance
- Low power consumption
- High reliability
- Fast boot-up
- High random performance
- Better Total Cost of Ownership(TCO)
- High data integrity
- High environmental balance
Samsung SSD benefit:
Since developing the world’s first 32GB SSD in 2006, Samsung SSD has led the SSD Industry. Currently, Samsung SSD has the following strengths and ranks first in SSD Industry M/S.
- No. 1 M/S for NAND Flash since 2003.
- Good infrastructure for high quality performance
- Long experience of qualifying test with major OEM
- Industry approved SSD technology - Samsung SSD has been adopted for the highest number of OEMs.
- Provides total in-house solution - NAND Flash, SSD Controller, Firmware, DRAM